If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item,
please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get this sorted for you.
At Orne, if you’re not 100% happy with your item, you can return it for a web credit.
You can return any item in their original condition within 14 days of the date you received your order.
The cost of returning your order is the responsibility of the customer.
To return an item, please fill out our online form here.
Before returning your item, please make sure it meets the following criteria:
– Claims must be made within 14 days of receiving
– Do not return the goods unless your product has all tags intact, unworn and no make-up stains
– Orne Trendz will not be liable for losses during postage
– Orne Trendz does not pay for postage of returned items or replacement items
– Goods must not be worn. Orne Trendz has the right to refuse a return for credit or exchange
if it is not in re-sellable condition. Orne Trendz also will not accept the return if there are signs to suggest
that the item has been worn, e.g. soiled, makeup stain or odour
– Orne Trendz purchases can only be returned for an online credit note. We
do not offer exchanges or refund due to change of mind or size issues. Credit notes are valid online for 1 year from issue
– Pre orders and custom orders can only be cancelled for a credit note
– Item such as jewellery, undergarments and beauty products cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
FULL PRICE RETURNS
Items purchased at full price may be returned for a web credit provided
that the Return Conditions are satisfied. Faulty item claims are dealt with on a case by
case basis for refund, repair or replacement.
Except if the item is faulty, Sale Items cannot be returned.
It is considered a Sale item when an item is:
(a) marked at a discounted price;
(b) purchased during a temporary promotion period (ie VIP Days, One Day sales, discount offers etc); or
(c) purchased using a coupon or a promotional code;
We are happy to offer a return if an item purchased is deemed as faulty.
Bring your return to your local store or send it back to us
within a reasonable time with your proof of purchase. For the address to send
it back to, please complete our online returns form here.
When we receive the item, it will be assessed by a senior team member and the
Repairs Department (if required) and you will be notified of the outcome as to whether or not
it is deemed as faulty in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
If the item is faulty, Orne trendz will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item plus delivery charges.
If you were informed the items were faulty at the time
of the purchase, you will not be eligible to a return for the disclosed fault.
The process of assessment and repair may take up to 3 weeks from when the garment is received by the Repairs Department.
If for any reason, it will take a longer period of time, the customer will be notified of this within the 3 week time frame.
If the item has a major problem or cannot be repaired, you can choose a refund or exchange. A major problem is when the item:
• Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• Is unsafe
• Is significantly different from the sample or description
• Can’t be easily fixed
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and Orne Trendz will compensate you for any drop in value.
Faulty item claims must be made within 3 months of purchase or within 1 week of first wear.
RETAIL STORE PURCHASES
Please contact your local store here.
WHOLESALES AND TRADE PURCHASES
Please contact your account manager for further details.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable
loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable
quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Policy is not intended to replace, limit or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please note that our warehouse is not open to the public and return parcels cannot be dropped off directly.
RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES MADE AT ORNERENDZ.COM.AU
We want you to love your purchase! If you are not completely happy with the item(s) you received,
we will happily or refund any full or promotional price purchase returned to our on-line store within 28 days of
date of delivery. Items can be returned by post to our online store or in person at any of our Australian stores.
RETURNING ONLINE PURCHASES TO A STORE – View our store listing here:
To obtain an exchange or refund purchased online to a store the following return policy conditions apply:
• Item(s) must be returned within 28 days of receipt of date of delivery
• Item(s) must be in original saleable condition with all labels and tags attached
• The tax invoice must be presented as proof of purchase
• Our return policy is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
• If you are not completely happy with the item(s), we will happily exchange or refund any full or promotional price
purchase within 28 days of date of purchase. Items purchased in Australia can only be returned to an Australian store.
• All items eligible for return must be in original saleable condition, with all labels and tags attached
and with proof of purchase.
• Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
If your original transaction included the use of a gift card as a payment method, the same amount will be created back to a gift card.
• For faulty items, we will happily refund with proof of purchase or exchange at the current scanning value without proof
• We do not accept “change of mind” exchanges or refunds for items purchased on MARKDOWN.
• For items purchased in multi-buy offers, you must return all items purchased under the offer as
we do not offer partial returns.
• For hygiene reasons and for your protection, we do not offer exchange or refunds on earrings,
jewellery sets containing earrings or unsealed cosmetics.
• For faulty items, we will happily refund with proof of purchase or exchange at the current scanning
value in the absence of proof of purchase.
• Our return policy is in addition to your rights under Australia Consumer Law.